Thursday, April 12, 2012

A message about Thomas Kinkade paintings

I've seen a message recently about Thomas Kinkade paintings: “I really hope that Thomas Kinkade will create a Lady and the Tramp painting! He would be able to capture the light of that movie from the famous spaghetti scene to the little snow covered houses at the beginning of the movie and the soft warm light of Jim Dear and Darling's home!” When I saw this comment, I thought it was a so good idea, we know that may be only the great "painter of light" - Thomas Kinkade could capture the light wonderfully.

However, he passed away, it happened so suddenly. I believe that there would be too many people were shocked and hurt when they heard the news, we lost a great artist and even lost a best friend.

His works are so marvelous and inspiring, every time I felt so warm and joyful when I saw his works, I knew there must be a lot of people have the same feelings as me. Our amazing & remarkable painter of light who added so much light to all our lives by the stroke of a brush, we are very thankful for all of his beautiful creations, I firmly believed that most of his paintings will be cherished greatly and he will be missed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment